Wednesday 11 November 2015

WOYWW 336

Good evening, hope your all well.  I am popping on to show you all my ultra messy workspace, I have a few projects on the go and the mess is everywhere.  My Sister thinks it's funny, she is the one who is messy and I am always organised.  But since becoming addicted to mixed media I am mega messy, everything else might be organised but seriously my art room isn't.  When I am in the zone I literally zone out lol.  I usually end up working on a small space as everything else is covered, including the floor lol.  Why am I showing you my workspace?  Today is Wednesday and since I am back to blogging, I really have to join in with WOYWW (what's on your workdesk wednesday) where everyone shows their creative space and I have really missed it :-).

Lots to look at, the girl I am in the middle of is for Lifebook workshop I am doing,
the paints out are for that and another page I am working on.  The mini canvas top
left is for a DT piece I am doing.

Collage papers and tissue waiting to put on another journal page I am about to start.
The rest are mop up pages.

This is the next thing I am working on, the top page is for a card and underneath
is a start of another Lifebook page.

The middle box is full of mop up papers and bits of collage ready to punch out
to send with swaps or add to ATC's.

The sun girl is a lifebook page I have just finished and shall be 
blogging about over the next few days.  Underneath that another Lifebook
page that is almost done.  New stamps and rub ons.

A journal for Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday just finished and
a non stick varnish from Decoart is drying on it, (brilliant stuff, takes all the
sticky feeling away and your pages don't stick).
The stamps are for a postcard swap, the colourful pages are more mop
up pages that I worked on to make a bit nicer for collage.

Right that's me done.  Hope you like my creative workspace.  I shall be back with a journal page in a few days.  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.

Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

8 comments:

VonnyK said...

The desk isn't messy, it's super creative. At least that's my excuse for mess (he he). You have so many things on the go and they are all fabulous. Love all the colours you use.
Have a great week,
Von #63

Helen said...

oh Kezzy, what a lovely space and some gorgeous things you're working on! I've had a great mooch around. Helen 6

sally said...

Woohoo! That's some serious creating space mess! I suddenly don't feel quite so guilty about how mine sometimes look :-)

Sally

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You're working with really lovely bright colours - so cheerful!!
Hugs, LLJ 2 xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Yup, I have to agree it's a little messy, but it's such a productive, creative mess... who could object to that?! Love the look of the Sun Girl Lifebook page. I don't think I know about Lifebooks, so look forward to finding out more soon.
Alison xx

Sue Jones said...

Impossible to be tidy when doing mixed media- Some gorgeous pieces of work on your desk. xx Have a great week Soojay 40

buterfliecrafter said...

so much yumminess on your desk, just love it. I totally can relate to being in the zone, it is only a matter of minutes before my cleaned up desk becomes totally cluttered again once I start creating.butterfliecrafter#8

April said...

I think your desk looks awesome! So many great projects going on. :-)
April #51