Friday 27 February 2015

Tim Holtz February 2015 Tag/Journal!!!!!

Good Evening, how are you all today?  I am still fighting this horrible laryngitis and chronic sinus bought on from having the flu.  But in myself I am feeling loads better and have been busy all week creating.  Some I can't show you yet as they are for swaps which are going out and some I just didn't get time to blog it.  Now today, your probably wondering about the title, well I love Mr Holtz Monthly Tags but my problem is I don't seems to be a taggy person.  Each time I would start but never finish which frustrated me.  So in January I did the normal starting of the tag and got rid of it, then I thought to myself, Mr Holtz is all about the creative journey, I wonder if he would mind be doing 12 months of journalling and WOW I so enjoyed every part of this months tag, so much that I am going back to do January.  It was great getting all my Distress products out to play.

Here is Mr Tim Holtz (click to be beamed away
to his blog) tag

And here is my journalling take on February.  All Products are listed
at the bottom of the page.
The background is the same except I used a Stabilo All pencil around
the edges and also added some texture with the harlequin stencil and 
translucent paste.
I have to admit the best thing is the space, I was able to take elements
from the tag and add more to it.
I have to admit, this has made me happy, let's just hope it's allowed lol.























Right I better be off, thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you have a lovely evening.
Happy ART :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Product List
Mr Tim Holz/Ranger Products
Distress Paint - picket fence, aged mahogany, black soot
Distress Ink Pads - aged mahogany, vintage photo, walnut stain
Layering Stencil - harlequin
Idea-ology Paper Stash - collage, menagerie
Idea-ology Savage Stickers - seasonal
Idea-ology - label stickers, adage tickets, journalling tickets, tissue tape, muse tokens
Sizzix Alterations - valentine background/borders embossing folder, love struck die
Core-dinations Kraft - nostalgic collection
Perfect Pearls - forever red, heirloom gold
Studio 490 Embossing Paste - translucent
Other
Book paper
Scrap card
Burlap
Stabilo All Pencil - white and black
Metal double heart charm
Prima Art Basics - soft matte gel
Felt




4 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Kezzy,
Great take on the Tag, and a wonderful change to see a layout, you have designed the pages beautifully and I am loving all the elements that you have layered up.
Smiles:)
Sue

experiments in paper said...

Love this, Kezzy! We can think of this as a Very Large Tag, no? :-) Love your transparent paste treatment, and all the words, inks, paints, textures, images - WOW! And thanks for your visit and comments - much appreciated! xx Lynn

Pamellia said...

Wow Kezzy, I'm not sure the word spectacular even begins to cover this project! HOLY COW!! You really put Tim in his place with this one!! An absolute masterpiece! hugs :)

sally said...

I really
I love that you've turned this into a journal page!
And it's time for a new tag tomorrow - can't wait to see what he reveals :-)

Sally