Wednesday 14 January 2015

WOYWW 293

Hi ya, wow it's been so long since I joined in with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, it was really due too two reasons, firstly I was doing so much DT and Sample work for Creative Expressions that I had nothing to show as it was secret and secondly after finishing the DT at the end of October I spent all of November and some of December trying to re organise my craft room.  But it's great to be back and I can't wait to visit all those luscious desks out there.

I'm working on a few things at the moment, firstly I am doing some
test bits for a DT on CE products, the hearts are for another DT project
and the tissue paper is a pile of playing with Fresco paints and the Gelli
plate.  Lots going on but all really fun.

Seriously it has been sorted!!! Ok so maybe I still have a few bits to do.
The main thing was putting stuff in boxes as I am allergic to dust and dust mites and
suffer from facial migraines and chronic sinus.  I am hoping to limit the
dust resting on things I use all the time.  I do seem to forget to pop
them all away while playing though.  

Closer view, a calendar to play in Darcy's new challenge, a new Stampotique
stamp, music, and playing cards I am altering for a swap.  

Deli paper, part of a journal page, my warped journal book, plus other bits and bobs.
The material under the deli paper is actually a little bag which can go over my head/shoulder that I made from scrap material, it is large enough to pop in my music or
my Tens machine for pain.

In the middle is my owl canvas which I will pop on here tomorrow,
I was planning on doing it yesterday but I got playing with my gelli plate lol.
Also I did a tutorial and trying to dwindle down 100 pics, so splashing paint
everywhere seemed lots more fun :-).

A few bits I go for Christmas, lots of stamps, plus new sprays and mediums,
some Fresco paints that I have ran out of, I did get 3 canvases, some deli paper,
a Stampotique stamp, 6 Stabilo pencils, fine applicator bottles,  Dina Wakely
books Courage and Freedom, Life Book 2015 Year Workshop,
Caran De Ache Neocolor II crayons, 3 lots of large watercolour langton pads,
3 Dina Wakely paints that I needed for the set, 3 Dina Wakely stencils, Donna
Downey Wednesday yearly workshop.
I was so lucky this year, my partner and kids really spoilt me,
I also got 8 new reading books I wanted, chocolate and more chocolate,
a crochet blanket kit that I really am excited about, and a Samsung
Note Phone 4 case.

Right I shall be off, I have paint brushes to wash before going to bed.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy WOYWW :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

6 comments:

sally said...

Nice load of presents!

Sally

Artatag said...

Such a lot of cool stuff! Makes me want to dive right in and mess atound!!
Hugs
Gabriele 32

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Some cool projects going on and some yummy goodies an your desk! Thanks for popping over earlier! I might bump into you in the LB Facebook group! Have a wonderful end of the week! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #47

Scrapthology said...

Wow, that's a real festive haul you got there, enjoy it. 78

Anonymous said...

An amazing array of projects on the go there. Looking forward to seeing your altered calendar... I'm joining in on this too... And super jealous of your Christmas haul!
Thanks for sharing
Catiecuddles #67

trisha too said...

Lovin' the peek at your desk, Kezzy! Lots of amazing goodies!

:)