Sunday 22 June 2014

Paperartsy Inspiration - A Bird's Song

Hi ya, got to be ultra quick lol, I had a play this afternoon as I really inspired over at Paperartsy Blog by Jo Firth-Young who is one of the designers this week.  To be honest every designer inspires me lol, but I only got time for one this week.

I so wish the pictures where better, but with the curtains open it's way too bright lol.
The background was done by sponging Sky over Ice Blue and then sponging with Ice Blue
and using a cloud stencil with snowflake for the clouds, but dabbing through so they
blend into the background.
Paperartsy products I used are at the bottom of the page :-)






Right I better be off as the linky closes soon lol.  I so enjoy playing with my Paperartsy stamps and it was a nice change to get my JOFY ones out.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy Fresco Paints - sky, ice blue, pea coat, snowflake, chocolate pudding, hey presto, pumpkin soup, brown shed, caramel, london night, squid ink
Paperartsy stamps - JOFY mini 34 and 20, JOFY sets 15 and 13
Patterned paper
Paperartsy paper
Paperartsy smooth paper
Special touch stencil clouds
Archival jet black ink pad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the little bird& the sky looks great.

Hazel Agnew said...

Lovely interpretation of Jo's work. Sponging works so well. Bird is so cute. Good to see your fab work. Xx

Darcy Marshall said...

Really nice, that sponged background is blended beautifully.

rachel said...

steady on Kerry - thats twice in a day! Brilliant tag - love it - love the tree that I suspect was part of the inspiration for this! Hugs rachel x

Julie Lee said...

I love the colours on this, Kerry Ann and the pics look fabulous to me! Those clouds are fantastic. This is a lovely response to Jo's gorgeous tree! Gorgeous tag! Julie Ann xxx

Helen said...

Wow, Kezzy, what a gorgeous tag, love the clouds in your background.

Lucy Edmondson said...

Love this kezzy, great interpretation,

Lucy x