Friday 20 June 2014

Oh Happy Days - ATC

Hi all, how are you?  The weather has been lovely here today and it's still really warm.  I joined in recently in the 5th Anniversary of the What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday (where everyone shares their crafty weekly desk) and I have waited until now to blog it hoping that after two weeks those in the USA and Canada have received theirs :-).  I did do a bit of a step by step on my ATC background if you would like to see how I did it, but of course some photos.
I would like to enter my ATC into the following challenges :-
Clear it Out Challenges - Theme (anything goes), Stash (anything goes)
Crafty Catz Blog Challenges - Stitches (I'm hoping Crochet is allowed as they are made up of stitches)
Crazy 4 Challenges  - Stencilling
Delightful Challenges - Hello Friend
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - Spots or Stripes
Paper Craft Journey Challenge - Anything Goes

ATC swaps (x 6 lol)
All the products I used are at the bottom of the page :-)




Here are some pictures of how I did the background ............









Right I shall be off, think I shall end the evening with a bit of telly.  I also want to say a huge welcome to my new followers, wow thank you so much for following me, each time I get a new follower it really makes me smile, I think it's so nice to see that other crafter's like my creations and step by steps so a huge Thank You.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Woodware ATC Blanks
Paperartsy Fresco Paint - limelight, snowflake, beach hut, little black dress, mermaid
Stencils - Dylusions Chequered Dots
Washi Tape
Stamps - Creative Expressions (textures), Stampin' Up (bloomin' marvellous and tiny tags), Stampotique (monster), Stampendous (alphabet)
Distress Ink Pads - spiced marmalade, evergreen bough, tumbled glass
Archival Ink Pads - jet black, aquamarine, viridian, venetian orange
Ranger Glue & Seal
Watercolour Card Stock (Crafter's Companion)
Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils and blocks - 0200 sun yellow, 1300 teal green, 1400 apple green, 0300 tangerine, 0400 poppy red, 1500 field green.
Black Promarker
Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Teal Wash
Rico Cotton DK yarn - crochet heart
Lovely Little Labels punch (Stampin' Up)

8 comments:

Helen said...

a huge thank you for my monster ATC, he's gorgeous!! Helen

rachel said...

ooooo Kerry - he's such a fab little monster - love him to bits - your ATC's are gorgeous!!! Hugs rachel xx

Nikki said...

Oh I think he's such a HUNK !! and I see my guy all with his orange hello :) thanks
hugs Nikki

KandA said...

Fabulous little monster and a super design Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! Love the mixed media background!

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz
Nick

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Super cute!! Love the background colors!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

Larelyn said...

Amazing cards and so darn cute. Your backgrounds are amazing. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn