Wednesday 21 May 2014

WOYWW 259

Hi ya, it's Wednesday which means only one thing!!!  It's time to show our desks, clean or messy, over at Stamping Ground where all us crafter's can get to get to participate in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday :-).  Next week is the mega fifth anniversary of WOYWW and this year we all get to swap ATC's again which I have loved over the last few years.  If anybody would like to swap with me as extra then that would be great, I'm making quite a few ATC's in hope lol.

 This is how my craft desk looked this morning, lots of mess lol.
I am behind on a DT project which I have almost finished, it's
heading underneath the paper on top of the drawers :-)
I have managed to have my desk back as my accounts this week is
over the dining room table lol, best thing is, the accounts should be done
by next Wednesday hurray :-)

Dumping desk is well errrrrr dumped lol.  I did sort them into piles the
other day but think I have messed them all about again lol.

Right I shall be off, don't forget if you want to swap as an extra just leave a message, I will be sending them out next week the day before the big Wednesday WOYWW, I am happy to send abroad :-).
Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun stopping by your desk. Amazing! I would love to swap ATC with you. i live in Michigan. Diane #55

Nikki said...

Kezzy you have so many art materials that are on my wish list how much fun is your space and we need to swap our addy's and I'll get yours off in the post hugs Nikki 3

Krisha said...

Love it! The dump and clean and dump again desk.....he he he!

I'm late making the rounds so I best keep going while my eyes still want to stay open.
Krisha #69

Annie said...

Such a fab lot to snoop at on your desks today :-)
I'd love to swap [ of course] so please email me your details to wipso@tousansurf.com
Hugs,
Annie x # 27

Chrysalis said...

Hi Kezzy - lots of busy stuff on your desk(s) today. Glad you can see light at the end of the tunnel with the accounts. Have a great week, Chris # 17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You have some very interesting stuff on your desk.
Is that a pump action spray bottle towards the back? left hand side. Sure I have seen something like it before. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

Susan Clare said...

Love your desk - shows that you're working hard!! TFS!!!

Kelly said...

Lots of fun stuff on your desk this week. You are always playing with cool things, Kezzy and love to pop in to see what's next. Creative Blessings! Kelly #70

Words and Pictures said...

Can't believe I've fallen this far behind... so sorry!! But we both seem to do this mammoth catch-up thing, so I hope you understand!!
Alison xx