Thursday 14 February 2013

WOYWW 193

Hi all, late again, just popping on to join in with woyww where everyone shows their workspace.  I have been working on bits and bobs, but this evening I am finishing off a valentine tag to put downstairs in the kitchen so he can be surprised in the morning, I have little bits all over the place, I have even managed to hide a single rose in the bedroom for morning, I put it in some water in a bottle then hid it behind a pile of clothes, all I have to hope now is that when he went to bed earlier, he didn't wonder why all my clothes were out of the drawer lol lol.  I'm just waiting for my daughter to be dropped off from a band she went to see, hope she realises she is still going to school in the morning!!!  ok I shall shut up, you can tell I'm on my own waiting can't you!!! even the dog has gone off to sleep and won't listen to me lol lol lol.

Yep a complete mess, I really need to sort out this weekend lol

Dumping desk is now spilling to dumping floor!!!!!

Right I'm off to wait downstairs and do some more colouring.  Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week.
Happy Woyww
Lots of hugs and valentine kisses
Kezzy xxx

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kezzy, you couldn't be later than me ... I'm not even WOYWWing this week but I thought I'd pop in see what you were up to anyway. You are so well organised for tomorrow and hopefully he doesn't suspect a thing :) Elizabeth xx

HeARTworks said...

Happy Valentine Kezzy! My craft place is a big mess too! Unlike you, I am not planning on cleaning up as it will just get messy again!!!patsy

Heathers Inspiration said...

Happy Valentines Day and hope all your Lovely Surprises go well :0)
You have so many hobbies with sewing and so much more. Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

Ann B said...

I'm trying stage two of my blog hop, started at the beginning on Wednesday and now at the end and working forwards (wont get to all but at least I get to see a few different desks this week).
Love your messy desk, just my style of craft space, and very busy.
have a good week.
Ann B
33

Annie said...

It's been manic here this week Kerry hense I'm so late in visiting you. Hope all the valentine plans went well.
Hugs,
A x

April said...

I too need to get organized. I'm thinking of doing a little rearranging - again! LOL April #119
P.S. I hope you surprised him.

Robin said...

I am loving that fussy cut out you have on your desk!

Hope your Valentines day was just the best Kezzy!

Hugs, Robin #107

Nan G said...

Your desk all sorts of goodies I would like to pilfer....oops...borrow. :) a bit late with Happy WOYWW! Nan 5

505whimsygirl said...

Now aren't you the sneaky one! I hope the surprise went well.

Your desk looks great - so much going on!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #125

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope you didn't have to stay up for too long..I hate being the only one up at night! How sweet to make a handful of gestures for your DH, bet he really appreciates them.