Wednesday 19 December 2012

WOYWW 185

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around, I have had a difficult time with an infection after my treatment and was really rough for a few days.  Just getting back into things and I can't believe that suddenly Christmas is next week and I have loads to do.  I have loads more Christmas cards etc with new stash I want to make but me thinks I will be playing after Christmas lol, thank goodness it's over a week :-).
So if your wondering why I have made an appearance today, why of course, it's Wednesday which means it's time for everyone to share their craft desks over at Woyww which is hosted by the amazing Julia.  And thanks to Julia I have a Christmas background, she told me of Lee-lou blogs which has free ones and wow it's so easy, I have just done it, took me 5 mins.



Dumping Desk

My desk has two masterboards I did yesterday
 so I can cut them up to make some quick cards :-)

I hope all you wonderful WOYWW'ers have a mega Fantastic Happy Christmas, with lots of love and hugs and kisses.
I shall be back with some creations over the next few days, then between Christmas and New Year I am planning on craft craft craft, I have no work, partner off as well and we have decided that this year we would just have chill out time before the new year starts, Sounds So Wonderful, and hopefully I shall be having some crafting goodies arriving, some stamps, bits and bobs and I am finally going to be trying out the Distress stains :-).
Happy Christmas Crafting
Kerry xxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Annie said...

So good to see you made it Kerry. Don't be tempted to do too much. Enjoy family time and get lots of rest.
Hope Santa brings you everything that makes you happy and you feel well enough to enjoy it all.
Hugs,
A x

Words and Pictures said...

Do hope you feel better for Christmas itself... and that you have a peaceful and joyous festive season! Oh, and happy WOYWW...
Alison x
#66

BJ said...

Hey - I have the same plan for Christmas too. Once DS's birthday is out of the way tomorrow, and visit to uncle who shares the same birthday, we 3 are home to do our own thing and mine is the same as you. Horrah Happy Christmas BJ #1&76.

505whimsygirl said...

I love the overhead shot of your desk. There's lots of craftiness waiting for you. You just take your time and rest and relax though. You need to be well to fully enjoy Christmas.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay 84

Twiglet said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. x Jo