Wednesday 28 November 2012

WOYWW 182

Hi all, it's Wednesday which means it's time for my weekly addiction of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday where all us crafter's get together to show our desks to each other. I'm rather late this evening so I shall get on with it lol

Die cuts I received from a die cut swap that the design team
had.  There are loads more dies I want now lol.
 I haven't been well lately and had a lot gone off  thats
been upsetting.  Today I received from Annie (wipso), I was so
overwhelmed aren't they all gorgeous. Her and Jo (twiglet) have 
an online shop if you ever want something beautifully
handmade :-)

Dumping desk lol, I really am trying to get inspired with Christmas,
I always love the run up to Christmas, but because I will
be off a week while healing after my injections which are on the 12th,
I don't feel very christmasy :-(

Think most people have seen these before but I was asked
by Sally who left a comment (she hasn't a blog) for a closer look :-)
Some of the promarkers missing are downstairs lol for sofa crafting.




Right I shall be off, hope everyone has a fantastic week.  Happy Woyww :-) Hugs Kerry xxx

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So cool to get a close-up of all those supplies - wow! And what a lot of lovely die-cuts to play with... do hope you feel well enough for some playtime soon!
Alison x

Annie said...

So glad my little parcel arrived safely. Hope that little bear works his magic for you and your back inproves very soon. Christmas will still be there when you're feeling better.
Healing hugs,
A x

Robin said...

Oh loved your photo's. Love your space and how you have organized! Hope you feel better!