Sunday 28 October 2012

Tic Tac Toe

Hi all it's Sunday which means a new fortnightly challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog which is
Tic Tac Toe -
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges -
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Stitches (I have used sewing on my card)
Anything Challenge Blog - Make your own embellishments (The three roses I made myself using a die, it took a few attempts to perfect them but I'm happy with the end results)
Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog -  Don't be square (I made a circle card, my first circle easel)

For the Tic Tac Toe above I did - Dies (used grand circles and scallop circles for card base), Border (used a Martha Stewart punch and some velvet ribbon) and Buttons.  Don't forget you can also enter That Craft Place Challenge on our Facebook page also the DT give lots of inspiration over on the Shop Blog.  I used a Saturated Canary stamp on my card with you can buy over on the That Craft Place Shop.



Right I shall be back later, I'm trying to work out how to get random org onto my blog lol so I can pick the winner of my candy.  Don't forget to keep checking over on the challenge blog for the winners of our halloween blog hop :-). Thanks for visiting :-) Hugs Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Saturated Canary (Ellie's birthday), Whimsy (good life tickets)
Dies - Spellbinders (grand scalloped circles and circles, nested pennants), Cheery Lynn (miniature rose)
Punches - Martha Stewart 
The Ribbon Girl - velvet trim
Cosmic Shimmer (aqua twinkles)
Stampin Up buttons
Colouring - Promarkers (burnt sienna, umber, cocoa, cool grey 1,2, coral, rose peach, denim blue, pastel blue, sunkissed pink, oatmeal, blush, pink carnation, pink lobster, rose pink) Flexmarkers (light fawn, blue grey 1, storm blue)

5 comments:

Pia S said...

What a sweet circle shaped easel card! I think your color combination is lovely, and the three flowers look great! You've done a wonderful job with the stitching!

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful realization. Fine and delicat work. Fantastic work of colors on your character. Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Words and Pictures said...

Your flowers are fab, Kezzy! Super easel card...
Alison x

Debs said...

Fabulous shaped easel card - love the image and super colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma and Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

rachel said...

Beautiful card Kerry - great colours xx