Friday 12 October 2012

Free Hug

Hi all, I started this card Tuesday evening but couldn't finish it until today due to me trying to be in the circus by flying downstairs on one's arse, yep I slipped and fell all the way downstairs, I feel like I have had a few rounds with Frank Bruno lol lol. As I have been doing lots of sofa craft colouring I thought I had better make a card up, and went for the saturated canary free hug stamp with bright orange for a cheer up colour.  I want to enter my card into the following challenges -
                                                                           Sketch Saturday - picture of sketch I followed below
                                                                           Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Sketch

Card
 Close Up

Can you see my mistake?


The problem with coming back to a card that you only needed to put topper on and need to finish quickly as the sketch challenge was finishing, yep I put the centre piece on wrong, so this card will be great for a left handed person to open lol.  Better be off, and I send lots of free hugs to you all :-) Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamp - Saturated Canary (free hug), Stampin Up (tiny tags)
Inkpads - Memento (tuxedo black) and Archival (jet black)
Dies - Provocraft (mini tag), Spellbinders (border classic scallop, standard square, standard square scallop)
Flowers coloured with Orange (dylusions squeezed orange spray and cosmic shimmer rich gold mist) and Blue (cosmic shimmer teal wash mist) Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon (from a friends birthday cake!!!)
Papers - October Afternoon (9-5)
Creative Expressions Twine
Stash - gems, sewing thread
Colouring - Card (stampin up), Promarkers (coral, oatmeal, blush, cocoa, burnt sienna, cinnamon, putty, mango, orange, burnt orange, pastel beige, morning mist, azure, rose pink, true blue) Flexmarkers (light fawn, egyptian blue, blue grey 2)

2 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's great to see you playing along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday! And what a lovely card you have made! Love the orange and aqua theme, your lovely papers, pretty flowers and of course the wonderful image. Hugs, Lesley

Words and Pictures said...

Well, we should be considering left-handed recipients! Lovely card - bright cheerful colours which certainly made me smile... hope they did you too!
Alison x