Wednesday 5 September 2012

WOYWW 170

Hi all, at least I'm on the right day this week!!! It's Wednesday which means it's time for everyone to share their desks over at WOYWW.  Kids are back to school today which means it's time to get into some sort of routine lol, it has been lovely spending some time with them, but of course this means I have less time to craft or blog, so I'm afraid I didn't get to visit alot last week.  I also spent the time I did have available finishing my tutorial over on the DT blog I'm in, it's a tutorial on promarker backgrounds with alcohol blending solution.  I'm amazed sometimes how far I have come with my crafting and the fact that this is my second tutorial really amazes me sometimes, I guess I just don't think that I'm good enough yet to be doing such things lol, I have no confidence.

So onto my desk, if you can remember awhile back in July I ruined a Kraftin Kimmie I had coloured by spraying, well I decided seemed I had got the card base sorted I would re do it to get it out of the way, well that card is meant not to happen, will I learn? nope I coloured last night and decided that spraying it would make it better, I know how could I do this again, well in the end I had ruined the die cut I had it on but was able to cut the image out, but the card, I can't seem to be happy with it full stop lol

So onto some pics ...............................

It was my birthday last Saturday and this was
my birthday present to myself :-)

These were also a present from money my mum gave me,
about 3 miles from where I live there is a craft shop which is
like an aladdins cave, it sells things cheaply normally older stock
etc.  These felt packs have 2 sheets of 4 colours in each pack for
the value price of £1.53 a pack!!!! I used some on the canvas I did on 
Sunday, it sewed up lovely, if you haven't seen the post
it's here :-)

This is what else I got for my birthday, some of it from
the craft shop mentioned above and some from my kids, OH and sister.

Dumping desk!!! 

The nightmare card, that I'm determined to get it out of the way this evening.

I seriously have to start clearing up some mess, first
I have to make room lol, in those bags near and under the
stool are new ribbons and flowers some from prima
just lurking in bags.

Stamps that need to be sorted and put in files, the ones
in the carry bag have just come from upstairs after I have 
just mounted them. My quilling box looks a nightmare.

Right I better be off, I have probably bored you all now lol.  I'm off to do some visiting, shall hopefully be back with a post tomorrow with a certain annoying card lol, that or it has become bin fodder!!!!
Happy Woyww :-) Thanks for visiting, Hugs Kerry xxx




5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, that's an amazing birthday haul (wish your Aladdin's Cave shop was in Herts!). Happy belated birthday - I'm sure that won't be a problem with all this to play with! I'm at 92, so working my way through the 2s first of all - how nice to see you as one of them. I loved your b&w canvas (as you'll know from the comment I hope), and will check out the video when I've got a bit more time... remember loving the last one - so please allow your confidence to grow... I think you do great work!
Alison x

Ali H said...

Oh my & I thought I had a lot of stash !! All those lovely new goodies - where will they squeeze in ! I have a birthday at the end of the month & just might be able to get a few new lovely playthings too !
have fun with your new toys & do show us ! Ali #57

Karin said...

WOW what wonderful birthday presents, lots of lovely goodies. I hope you have lots of fun using it all.

Annie said...

Amazing birthday goodies. Now all you need to do is find new homes for it all hehehe. Hope you have lots of creative fun with it all.
Hugs,
A x #85

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I wish I had birthdays like that!!! Lovely lovely items... have fun playing with them! jenx