Wednesday 7 March 2012

WOYWW 144

Hi all woywwer's, I shall first say a big thank you to all your support and comments this week and a big sorry that I haven't managed to get back to you all.  The Ofsted Audit was huge and my part has only just finished I really thought it would be just one day, but no they go through everything for 3 whole terms all paper and financial work.  The financial bit is all done so I can breathe but I feel so sorry for the others who still have a couple of weeks to finish.  My desk is full of mess lol, I had swaps that I had to finish that I thought I had time to do until all the audit stuff popped up, so between everything I have been doing bits of crafting as well.  They went off earlier today (Tuesday) but spent the rest of today working as everything is now behind, I have just finished for the day and it's 10.10pm, so I have took pics and scheduling this.  By the end of the week all should be back to normal, I actually work part time!!! so when I catch up I can have some days off to make up for the hours I have done, so lots and lots and lots of crafty play lol.
Before I go I shall quickly tell you this, the other day when I was in the office a employee came to me, and asked me what lol was, I thought she made of heard it from a child, but I found out that when I signed her wage book I also put lol, she asked me if I agreed to what she was asking DOH!!! I meant to put yes but ended up putting lol, she saw the funny side of it, she knew what it meant but was teasing me, I was mortified.

Dumping Desk!!!

Crafting Desk

Dumping Desk  Floor

If you would like to see some fab desks pop over to Julia's Blog and have a look through so amazing crafty desks.  Thank you all again for your support.  Have a fantastic crafty week. Hugs Kezzy :-) xxx

12 comments:

Annie said...

Love your busy creative space. lol
Hugs,
A x

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Ha ha ha ! You are spending too much time online Kezzy. BTW, what's that blck thing with a cable on your desk?

lisa said...

I'm glad your ofsted Audit went OK. I know how huge they are.
I had to laugh at you writing lol, just shows how used we get to using text speak or whatever they call it!!
Love your creative space, looks like there's lots happening.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax

Peggy said...

Hey I have one of the little melting pots.... wonder where it's at. thanks for sharing

jude said...

Hope you get time to create soon those melting pots look lonesome..lol
Have fab wednesday and creative week hugs judex 9

Karen said...

I am glad your part in the Ofsted report went well, I do hope you manage to get yourself some 'me' time this weekend, you certainly deserve it after your busy, busy time at work [[[hugs]]].

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

May said...

Great busy space so glad OFSTED is over the worst part anyway!! Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

Karen said...

Glad all went well for you - hope you enjoy your crafting time - you've earnt it! Karen 139 x

Elizabeth said...

Glad the worst of it is all over for you and soon you will be enjoying some crafting time. Sometimes we just go on autopilot and don't really register what we are doing - writing lol is just one instance of that happening :) Hope you've had a good WOYWW. Elizabeth x #21

Lavinia said...

You have a been a very busy bee! Great looking projects going on, the frames I spy being made into jewellery look lovely!
Lavinia
x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Glad it all went ok, loving the dump/crafting variations of desks! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

scrappymo! said...

Glad your portion of the audit thing went off Ok...now you can back to having fun and creating.