Thursday 15 March 2012

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Anything with a button

Hi all, back again lol, great to be able to craft and blog lol.  Over at Totally Gorjuss the challenge this week is anything goes with a button, I love buttons and I would hate to count them as I have so many so when I found this site I just knew I had to have a go.  I had a go at a shaped card using spellbinders grand circle and scallop and really loved how it turned out so maybe I'm going to end up blogging more circles lol. I also handmade the felt flower which I was super impressed with, to get the shape I used those sewing scissors with jiggy jaggy (Oh my I'm really sorry to those who sew and know the name lol), I have a pair for cutting material (I only use fabric for cards or sew on cards lol) and I have a pair for paper they cut so beautifully.


If anybody wants to know how to do the flower just comment and I shall blog about it, mind you I'm sure everyone knows how to do a rolled flower now, I'm just slightly late lol.  Thank you for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Dies - Spellbinders (grand circles, grand scallop circles, labels 13, edgeabilities classic petal and classic triple scallop)
Inkpad - Memento (tuxedo black), Distress inks (spun sugar, worn lipstick)
Patterned papers - My Minds Eye (ooh la la summer days)
Image - C.C Designs (puppy kiki)
Decoart glamour dust
Colouring - Promarkers (hair - vanilla, pastel yellow, terricotta, dog - tan, cinnamon, burnt sienna, Skin - vanilla, blush, pastel pink, clothes - salmon pink, antique pink, leaf green, apple)  Flexmarkers (blue grey 3)
Other - Ribbon, embroidery thread, buttons, felt

4 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

beautiful, hun, lovely colours, xxx

Netty said...

Hi Kerry. I wanted to let you know I adore my swop Twinchie from you. Thank you very much. Annette x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the pretty colours.. so fresh and elegant. xx

Anonymous said...

look at those gorgeous layers, love the felt flower too!