Saturday 14 January 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Metal & Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y (you can choose)

Hi to you all, this will be my second week on the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog Design Team and this week the challenge is to add metal onto your card.  We are being sponsored this week by Digi Doodle Shop & Di's Digi Designs, so why not have a go so you can be with a chance on winning some beautiful images.  I'm also going to add my card to the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I used to participate awhile ago and its nice to be able to start participating again.
My card this week ..........
I used an image by Digi Doodle Shop, I had so much fun doing this card, I tried to use alot of texture by adding micro beads to the flowers and also adding feathers on the birds.  Thanks for looking.  Kezzyxxx

Recipe
Image - Digi Doodle Shop
Dies - Go Kreate (half xxl frames frilly #2), Spellbinders (grand circle)
Patterned Paper - Trimcraft (first edition new leaf)
Embellishments - Doodlebug (shaped buttons), Woodware (micro beads), Craftime (garden party) and the rest are from my own stash
Colouring - Promarkers (artic blue, olive green, marsh green, pear green, tan, spice, pumpkin, ginger, cool grey 4 & 5) Flexmarkers (aquamarine, blue grey 3), Tria Markers (Cool Grey 01)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cute creation - I love the feathers on the birds tails!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

This card is so cool I can hardly stand it! What a great creative shape and then to add the button, feathers and beads! Masterpiece! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!