Thursday 15 December 2011

2 Sisters Challenge Blog and Crafts 4 Eternity

Hi to you all, I'm quite late again, I made the card below for Crafts 4 Eternity challenge blog which is red, green and cream and also for 2 Sisters Challenge Blog which the theme is Christmas.

I would have been earlier this evening if it wasn't for the fact that it took a few times to get the wreath right, I found the trick was to weave wire in and then also tack it on the back to secure it, so what I thought would be quick wasn't so quick lol.  Thanks for looking.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Ribbon - from Sam Pooles shop
Stamp and Ink - Sentiment Lili of the Valley and Archival (jet black)
Dies - Spellbinders (circles and circle scalloped)

2 comments:

Annette said...

What a great idea. I love the wreath. Thanks for joining 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx

Brian Rose said...

What a great idea. I love the wreath. Thanks for joining 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx