Monday 26 September 2011

Just Add Ink 86 - Sketch Challange

Hi ya, I seem to be doing quite simple designs at the moment I must have the less is more bug.  Over at Just Add Ink the sketch this week is
And my contribution, recipe below
Hope you have a fab crafty week. Oops you can see I have paused something in the back ground!!! My son and I are watching Saving Private Ryan.  Thanks for Sharing.
Kezzy xxx

Recipe 
Doilies
Adirondack shell pink ink pad (covered doilies, parchment stamped butterfly and stamped sentiment)
Sentiment - creative expressions whimsical floral stamp set
Versa ink pad
Martha Steward - doily clear stamps
Wow ultra fine embossing powder (stamped doily and embossed on paper doily and embossed butterly on doily)
Stampin Up - Flight of the Butterfly (stamped on parchment for both butterflys)
Cosmic Shimmer - pink embossing powder (stamp butterfly on parchment and doilies on cards)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Kezzy! xx

Jodene said...

This is so pretty Kezzy, I just LOVE the way you have featured the doilies and the butterflies are adorable! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous in Pink! Lovely doilies and thanks for playing this week!

Christine Blain said...

The butterflies and doilies are GORGEOUS (especially the tiny ones!). This is beautiful, Kezzy.