Thursday 7 April 2011

Blooming Blossoms

Hi to all, just a quick post tonight as I'm crafting away, but wanted to quickly enter the Allsorts Challenge - Blooming Blossoms .  Last year I made some cards for work with packs of seeds on the front, the initial idea came from a magazine a few years ago.  Anyway the other day someone at work wanted me to make two for her, I tried to persuade her to have them slightly different seems I have not got a little bit further with my craft, but no so luck she wanted the same.  Luckily I had kept the flower pics, there quite simple but its what the customer ordered!!!!
Sorry about the photo, I decided at the last minute, as I was off to deliver the cards, that I would take a pic, initially I wasn't going to but then I thought why not, it may give others inspiration.
Thanks for having a peep, hope you all have a crafty fun Friday. lol xxx

2 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Kezzy. This is a really great idea. Love the flowers you have chosen. Hope you are feeling well. Donna

brenda said...

What a fabulous idea.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here