Thursday 31 March 2011

Challenge - Flowers and a big thank you

Hi to all, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has left a comment and wished me well for yesterday, in the end they decided to do something different which was not pleasant but hopefully it will start helping, problem is I'm going to be rough before I get better.  But hay ho I have time off work and I'm still able to blog.  I haven't done any crafting as I have done nothing but sleep since but I did this card a few days ago so I would like to enter into the Delightful Challenges - Flowers I hope thats ok as I haven't done it today!!!
This is a pink petticoat image and the flowers were just built up by flowers by Joanna Sheen and Hot off the Press, jigsaw piece covered with alcohol inks and wire and papers mmmmmmmm scraps from box so I can't quite remember!!!! lol.  Thank you again to everyone it was so nice to see all the comments when I went on my internet tablet yesterday evening.  Hope you all have had a good couple of days. xxx

2 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Kezzy. Very pretty card. Nice papers and colours. Hope you are feeling a little better today and that the treatment works for you. Take Care. Donna

JoZart Designs said...

Oooh! poor you ... I hope it works to help you get well.
Keep crafting to keep your mind off all the pain and I'm sure it will help,
Good luck,
JoZarty x
Thanks for popping in on metoo.